I am a triathlete, a runner and a rock climber. Sport is not only a passion for me, it’s a way of life. I see each day as an opportunity to explore my limitations and grow as an athlete.
I believe in taking risks in life, dreaming big and reaching for the impossible. I have an adventure spirit. I thrive on sports challenges in the outdoors, especially endurance challenges. I am driven by an uncontrollable urge to test my physical limits. I want to keep pushing my limits and reach a new level in all the sports I practice. This is my dream.
I’m fortunate to have been selected to represent Great Britain for triathlon (age group), very exciting to be wearing a Team GB vest!! I’m also part of the Team Trail CimAlp (for trail running) and TriUK Race Team (for triathlons and multisports), which is a great source of motivation, and inspires me even more to reach for the stars.
I train hard every day to stretch my sporting skills beyond my own perceived potential. I am constantly active and I juggle being a mum of 3 young children and all the training.
I was lucky to find my passion for sport at a very young age. I grew up in a climbing family in the bouldering mecca of Fontainebleau in France and I am forever thankful to my parents for immersing me into the world of climbing and mountaineering. The foundation of love for physical activity, adventure and the outdoors was laid. My passion for sport has evolved of course over the years, with phases in my younger years when I focused on gymnastics and dance, in addition to climbing.
I quit my corporate job and its underlying financial security in the summer of 2016. I decided to listen to my inner voice against the play-it-safe prejudices I held, and against what many thought would bring me “success”. With much support from my family and friends (thanks everyone!), I now lead a life which some of you might view as crazy. I now spend all my free time training for sport, after of course fulfilling my family’s needs. You might now find me hanging off a cliff, running for hours on the trails, cycling on the roads or swimming in the sea.
To me, I now live a life with meaning, a life which many will never dare, a life which inspires me and makes me grow, a life which drives me and fills me with purpose, and most importantly a life which supports my dream.
I always give 110% in every event, adventure and challenge I take part in. My recent results show that anyone can find their own success in completing or participating in events which make you happy, no matter the scale, difficulty or length.
- ITU World Championships AG (triathlon long distance), Pontevedra Spain – May 2019 (2nd AG)
- British Duathlon National Championships (Standard distance), Bedford UK – Apr 2019 (2nd)
- IRONMAN 70.3 Staffordshire – June 2019 (1st AG)
- IRONMAN Vitoria-Gasteiz – July 2019 (3rd AG)
- New Forest Triathlon (Olympic) – Sep 2019 (1st)
- Windsor Eton Autumn Duathlon (Olympic) – Jan 2019 (1st)
- Salty Sea Dog Sprint Triathlon (Sprint), Boscombe, Aug 2018 (2nd)
- 50km World Championships trial, Sep 2017, China (11th woman)
- Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc (UTMB), OCC, 57km, 3,500m of elevation gain (29th woman, 6th AG)
- Echappee Belle, Aug 2016, French Alps, 47km, 2,760m of elevation gain (16th woman)
- Ultimate Trail 55 July 2016, Lake District UK, 35 miles, 1,750m of elevation gain (10th woman)
- Round the Island 2015, Isle of Wight UK, 70 miles in 2 days (8th woman)
- Comrades 2014, South Africa, 56 miles in 10h16min
- Nationals 50K 2014, UK
- Boston Marathon, 2017, USA (top 6% women)
- Virgin Money London Marathon, 2016, UK (top 4% women)
- Virgin Money London Marathon 2015, UK (top 4% women)
- Marathon des Alpes Maritimes 2013, France
- NYC Marathon, USA
2019: Shorter Races Podiums
- Welsh Lead Climbing Championships, Cardiff Wales, Nov 2016 (5th)
- British Lead Climbing Championships, Sheffield UK, Sep 2016
- Red Spider Bouldering Competition, Fareham, Dec 2016 (2nd Elite woman)
- Bouldering Rockstar Autumn Competition, Swindon UK, Oct 2016 (1st senior woman)
- Petzl Lead Climbing Championships, Reading UK, Nov 2015 (3rd)
- France National Lead Climbing Championships 2000, Grenoble France
With some of my teammates from Team Trail CimAlp#FollowYourPassion #Chaseyourdreams #Dare2dream #Dare2be