I am a rock climber and an ultra-runner, and more recently a triathlete. Sport is not only a passion for me, it’s a way of life. I see each day as an opportunity to explore my limitations and grow as an athlete.
I believe in taking risks in life, dreaming big and reaching for the impossible. I have an adventure spirit. I thrive on sports challenges in the outdoors, especially endurance challenges. I am driven by an uncontrollable urge to test my physical limits. I want to keep pushing my limits and reach a new level in all the sports I practice. This is my dream.
I train hard every day to stretch my sporting skills beyond my own perceived potential. I am constantly active and I juggle being a mum of 3 young children and all the training.
I was lucky to find my passion for sport at a very young age. I grew up in a climbing family in the bouldering mecca of Fontainebleau in France and I am forever thankful to my parents for immersing me into the world of climbing and mountaineering. The foundation of love for physical activity, adventure and the outdoors was laid. My passion for sport has evolved of course over the years, with phases in my younger years when I focused on gymnastics and dance, in addition to climbing.
I quit my corporate job and its underlying financial security in the summer of 2016. I decided to listen to my inner voice against the play-it-safe prejudices I held, and against what many thought would bring me “success”. With much support from my family and friends (thanks everyone!), I now lead a life which some of you might view as crazy. I now spend all my free time training for sport, after of course fulfilling my family’s needs. You might now find me hanging off a cliff, running for hours on the trails or cycling on the roads.
To me, I now live a life with meaning, a life which many will never dare, a life which inspires me and makes me grow, a life which drives me and fills me with purpose, and most importantly a life which supports my dream.
I’m fortunate to be part of the Team Trail CimAlp (for trail running) and TriUK Race Team (for triathlons and multisports), which is a great source of motivation, and inspires me even more to reach for the stars.
I am just an age group athlete. I always give 110% in every event, adventure and challenge I take part in. My recent results show that anyone can find their own success in completing or participating in events which make you happy, no matter the scale, difficulty or length.
Recent Sporting Performances:
- 50km World Championships trial, Sep 2017, China (11th woman)
- Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc (UTMB), OCC, 57km, 3,500m of elevation gain (29th woman, 6th AG)
- Echappee Belle, Aug 2016, French Alps, 47km, 2,760m of elevation gain (16th woman)
- Ultimate Trail 55 July 2016, Lake District UK, 35 miles, 1,750m of elevation gain (10th woman)
- Round the Island 2015, Isle of Wight UK, 70 miles in 2 days (8th woman)
- Comrades 2014, South Africa, 56 miles in 10h16min
- Nationals 50K 2014, UK
- Boston Marathon 2017, 3h22 (again, 1 min faster than previous year, phew!) (top 6% women)
- Virgin Money London Marathon 2016, 3h23 (top 4% women)
- Virgin Money London Marathon 2015, 3h24 (top 4% women)
- Marathon des Alpes Maritimes 2013, France
- NYC Marathon, USA
2016-2018: Middle distance Podiums
- Somerley 10K, Jan 2018, Somerley UK (1st)
- Breamore 5K Trail, Oct 2017, Breamore UK (1st)
- New Forest 5K, Sep 2017, New Forest UK (1st)
- Race with Rowan 10k, Feb 2017, Portsmouth UK (1st)
- Somerley 10K, Jan 2017, Somerley UK (1st)
- Tailwind 10, Dec 2016, Fordingbridge, UK (1st)
- Twixmas 10K, Dec 2016 (3rd)
- Gosport Half Marathon, Nov 2016, Gosport UK (3rd AG)
- New Forest 5K, Sep 2016, New Forest UK (1st)
- Gravel Hill 5 mile race, Jul 2016, South Downs UK (2nd)
- New Forest Running Festival Open Half Marathon Mar 2016, New Forest UK (1st)
- Race with Rowan 10k, Feb 2016, Portsmouth UK (1st)
- Welsh Lead Climbing Championships, Cardiff Wales, Nov 2016 (5th)
- British Lead Climbing Championships, Sheffield UK, Sep 2016
- Red Spider Bouldering Competition, Fareham, Dec 2016 (2nd Elite woman)
- Bouldering Rockstar Autumn Competition, Swindon UK, Oct 2016 (1st senior woman)
- Petzl Lead Climbing Championships, Reading UK, Nov 2015 (3rd)
- France National Lead Climbing Championships 2000, Grenoble France
- Windsor Eton Autumn Duathlon (Olympic distance) – Nov 2017 (1st woman)
- Salty Sea Dog Sprint Triathlon, Boscombe, Aug 2017 (2ndAG)
#FollowYourPassion #Chaseyourdreams #Dare2dream #Dare2be